As time passes by,
the wait gets endless..
The second hand revolves around
Taking me with it round n round...
Is this the punishment of being with you...
Every day strangers pass by
With the ice piercing stares
I keep on looking for your black eyes
which fill me with red...
Here people just talk for heck of it
but you would just talk for me..
The sun goes up n down
And I go with him..day n night..
Is this the punishment of being with you...
Every morning I run here
to run along with all the people
I want those days
when my mornings are just for you...
I sleep at night
dreading all the painful dreams I would have..
I want those star filled nights
when your nights are just for me...
As the time goes on I keep on waiting....
Is this the punishment of being with you.....

13th July 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment